Alpharetta Women’s Half Marathon & 5K
Strong Run Coaching Training Program
Join the Strong Run Coaching training program built specifically for the Alpharetta Women’s Half Marathon & 5k. You will be part of an inclusive group of women, all on a journey to find their STRONG. We can help you reach your race goals, whether it’s running your first half-marathon or 5k, setting a PR, establishing a better corral time for the Peachtree Road Race or just to being a healthier version of YOU! Our experienced coaches, Betsy and Rebecca will guide you through 12 weeks of training. We believe successful running requires good information, consistent effort, accountability, friendship and a whole lot of fun! Choose from our in-person training group or online coaching options.
Benefits of the training group:
- Supported weekly runs on the Big Creek Greenway
- Pace groups
- Post-run celebrations
- RRCA and NASM certified coaches
- VIP tent on race day
- Access to private Facebook group
- Facebook live chats with coaches and special guests
- Group cross training opportunities (cycle, yoga, etc.)
- Motivational support
- Comic relief
- Product discounts and private shopping opportunities at Avalon
- Run related clinics (safety, nutrition / hydration, stretch / strength, run / life balance)
- And much more to come!
Sign Up Today!